Expected Developmental Milestones
Parents should be concerned if their child
- Has a lack of imaginative play
- does not enjoy 'dressing up' or playing in a Wnedy-house
- Is very excitable
- voice loud and shrill
- easily distressed - temper tantrums
- Has limited response to verbal instructions
- slower response time
- problems with comprehension
- limited concentration, tasks often left unfinished
- Is sensitive to sensory stimulation
- dislikes high levels of noise
- dislikes being touched or wearing new clothes.
Links to stories about child education will appear below.
Help for the preschool child
Mentis-XL have developed a unique programme
devoted to child development and aimed at preschool children whose development is
at the 3 - 5 year level (including developmentally-delayed older children).
programme covers: gross motor and fine motor skills, language, reasoning and